- Basic Emergency Life Support
- Apply First Aid
- Perform CPR
- Emergency Asthma Management and Updates
- Anaphylaxis Awarness and Auto Injecting Device updates
- First Aid and CPR Refresher courses
‡ Basic Emergency Life Support (HLTFA211A) PREVIOUSLY KNOW AS LEVEL1
This course will provide participants with the skills and knowledge required to recognise and respond to life threatening emergencies using basic life support measures only.
‡ Apply First Aid (HLTFA311B) PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS LEVEL 2
This course will provide participants with the skills and knowledge required to provide first aid response, life support, management of casualty (s), the incident and other first aiders, until the arrival of medical or other assistance.
‡ Perform CPR (HLTCPR211A)
This course will provide participants with the skills and knowledge required to preform Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) in line with Australian Resuscitation Council (ARC) Guidelines.
‡ ◊ Emergency Asthma Management (21886 VIC)
This course will provide participants with the knowledge and skills necessary to respond to asthma emergencies. On completion of training, participants will have the following skills/information:
- An awareness of asthma
- The skills and knowledge necessary to administer reliever medication in an asthma emergency
- The training necessary to develop an asthma policy for your home or workplace
- Management of asthma within your workplaces either a childcare, school, commercial, industrial or sporting setting
‡ Course in Anaphylaxis Awarness (10313NAT)
This course is useful to parents, carers, school staff and individuals with a recognised life-threatening allergic sensitivity. Learn to recognise a life threatening allergic reaction and assist by giving adrenaline via a preloaded injecting device. ** Including the NEW EPIPEN.
Current industry standard for all levels of First Aid, Emergency Asthma Management and Anaphylaxis courses to be updated every 3 years.
CPR and how to use EpipenTM Epipen JrTM /AnapenTM Anapen JrTM to be done every 12 months.